Welcome to my Blog! Thanks for checking out these super sweet, hand-made pillowcase dresses! They are great for any season, and are the perfect combination of comfort and style. So Southern and sweet! I make each dress with matching ribbon that ties at the shoulder and is adjustable to ensure a perfect fit! You're sure to find one that you love!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Sweetness!

I could not be more excited about my new spring designs! I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the fabric market in Dallas this January where I discovered some awesome prints from Michael Miller Fabric, LLC. out of New York City! I have a limited supply, so message me with your order soon! Michael Miller Cocoa Berry Collection: Brown Bonehead I couldn't resist posting this picture - it's just too sweet! Cocoa Paisley Spree: Michael Miller Gypsy Bandana Collection (I absolutely ADORE this entire collection - the blue and green would make for some amazing pictures in the bluebonnets this spring!) Periwinkle Kaleidoscope: Sapphire Gypsy Paisley: Red Bandana Border: White Gypsy Paisley:

Grey/Pink with Zebra: Brown and Turquoise: Hot Pink Paisley with Zebra:We had lots of sweet sister love going on in this photo shoot, and my boys were running circles around them the whole time - it was so much fun! I will be in Hico, Texas at the Billy The Kid Frontier Day Celebration this Saturday, April 2nd. I have all of these dresses in sizes 12 Months - 5T available! Come see me, or e-mail me with any questions! Happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment